should I submit?

JEREMY GARDINER jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 13:22:11 CEST 2007

If the sequences have real educational value (teaching mathematical principles to kids) then from my point of view, I think they would be interesting.

  Jeremy

Tanya Khovanova <tanyakh at TanyaKhovanova.com> wrote:
  Hello Seqfans,

I am making a webpage about sequences. I have a lot of sequence examples there. Most of them are in OEIS, but I have several that are not. The sequences themselves are not very interesting (they could be used as puzzle sequences for kids). Without my page I wouldn't submit them. Does the existence of my page change the level of interestingness of these sequences?

Also, for aesthetic reasons it would be nice for me to have every sequence referenced. Is this a good reason to submit?

Best, Tanya

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com