OEIS links in the Wikipedia

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Nov 16 01:47:33 CET 2007

sequences in the OEIS were relevant
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:57:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Tanya Khovanova <mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OEIS links in the Wikipedia
To: "N. J. A. Sloane" <njas at research.att.com>, seqfan at ext.jussieu.fr
Cc: david at research.att.com, somos at grail.cba.csuohio.edu

I once added a link in wikipedia to my number gossip page
(numbergossip.com). The link was removed and I received an angry
letter.

It looks like by the wiki rules you are not allowed promoting your own
website.

That probably means that it would be preferable if seqfans other than
Neil will add links to sequences.