Question

Artur grafix at csl.pl
Sun Nov 25 01:01:31 CET 2007

Does A053228 <http://www.research.att.com/%7Enjas/sequences/A053228>
identical with A087113
<http://www.research.att.com/%7Enjas/sequences/A087113> and that same as
A005843 <http://www.research.att.com/%7Enjas/sequences/A005843> with
offset 2
If not to which I can add "maximal number of digits in square of number
with n digits"
realized by Mathematica procedure:
a = {}; k = 9; Do[w = k^2; c = Length[IntegerDigits[w]];
    AppendTo[a, c]; k = k + 9*10^n, {n, 1, 100}]; a

ARTUR

It is the weekend, when things usually break, and when there
is no technical support.  I just tried submitting a new

Has anyone had problems with the "Submit" page today?

The last "New sequences" that I have seen today were:
>U881 bpcrtz at free.fr        Sat Nov 24 12:35  44/2620  SEQ FROM Paul Curtz

The test submission I just sent is not there.

The last "Comment" received was:

The last "pre-numbered" sequences received were:

>N  1 grafix at csl.pl         Sat Nov 24 16:23  55/2474  SEQ+# A135250 FROM Artur Jasinski

(You can see that there is less backlog there!)

Maybe nothing else is missing, or maybe many things
are backed up in our spam processing machine.

But please keep in mind that the system seems flaky!

Keep a copy of everything you submit!

Neil