OEIS links in the Wikipedia

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 10:11:25 CET 2007

On this subject, someone previously claimed there might be problems
with Neil inserting links to OEIS himself. As someone with extensive
Wikipedia experience (under a pseudonym, don't ask), I'd like to
refute that. Since OEIS is a highly respected encyclopaedic source,
links to it will never be challenged on such grounds (but only on
grounds of relevance, etc).  The situation is quite different from
that of personal web pages.

Brendan.

* Detlef Pauly <dettodet at yahoo.de> [071119 19:59]: