EIS web page OK ?

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Thu Oct 4 18:28:34 CEST 2007

The submit page just worked for me twice in a row.  In both cases, the
autoreply email came within a couple of minutes.  If anything, this is
faster response than usual. There have been times that this
charcteristic time is measured in hours, even days or never, via my
yahoo email, but I see no problem right now.

%N A000001 Cardinality of smallest subset of A = (1,...,n) such that
the difference between any two elements of A is never one less than a
prime.

linking to  Imre Z. Ruzsa, Tom Sanders, "Difference sets and the
primes" at arxiv.org/pdf/0710.0644 of October 2, 2007.

and

A000001 Least nonnegative number which when added to the n-th
semiprime gives a multiple of n.

Happy space day (i.e. 50th anniversary of Sputnik).