EIS web page OK ?

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:21:15 CEST 2007

Coincidently, this morning I could not get my own web domain, now in
its 12th year, and normally serving over 1.5 * 10^10 hits/year. Turns
out that I'd forgotten to make the monthly payment to the webhosting
firm (EarthLink, where I'd long ago been a Web Services Manager), and
they'd deactivated it without notifying me.  I promptly paid by credit
card, and await the "24 to 48 hours" they claim is needed to
reassociate the account and domain in their domain name server.  I'd
been frantic about whois, DMCA takedown notices, and the like.  Nope.
Purely financial.  I'd presume that working for AT&T Research labs
removes that category of worry.

I look at OEIS and seqfans more trhan my own domain.

Karol,   the submit page works for me

and i did get your comment

i will look into the problem further after lunch

Neil