Primes of both forms 24n+7 and 7m+24

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:08:02 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:00 AM, Artur <grafix at csl.pl> wrote:

> > > Why is it interesting?

>  Because we never imagine when yet this same sequence can occured in another
> applications.

What are the applications?

> ONEIS is Encyclopedia and will be good stored each of them
> (independent that some people treated this or other as less or more
> interesting for hisself)

We can come up with zillions of similar sequences right away but
storing them all would be simply physically impossible.
On the other hand, there is nothing special in a particular sequence
suggested by Zak that would distinguish it from zillions of the other
similar sequences. It is rather arbitrary and does not deserve to be
in OEIS by itself (unless some unique property is found or something
like that).

Regards,
Max