Primes of both forms 24n+7 and 7m+24

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Apr 24 14:19:41 CEST 2008

But any time we look at [numbers/primes/whatever] that are both of the
form an+b and bm+a with a and b relatively prime, we can find a c such
that these are just the [numbers/primes/whatever] of the form abk+c.
(This statement can be generalized to a considerable extent, but that
isn't the point here.)  Do you want to add all such cases to the OEIS?
(There are infinitely many of them.)  How do you decide?  Where do
you stop?

There is, in fact, a policy for the OEIS that sequences with arbitrary
parameters are not included.  This clearly falls under that description.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters