trivial more terms

Olaf Voß ovoss at arcor.de
Thu Feb 14 12:32:57 CET 2008

Hi seqfans,

I haven't been following the list for I while. When I went through older messages yesterday I stumbled across Neil's plea to  "Please only submit really important sequences!"

This made me wonder about what I have been doing in the last days: sending in additional terms for mostly trivial (at least trivial to expand) sequences that have the keyword 'more' set. When I came across such sequences I thought along the lines: 'everyone else must have more interesting things to do than calculating these easy terms, so why shouldn't I fill this gap and help out.'

Now that I hear Neil has trouble in keeping up with the incoming email I fear instead of helping I am merely wasting precious time (his, not mine). That is clearly not what I want.

Any advice to proceed/not proceed with this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Olaf

Dear Olaf,   You used the web page to send in those
extensions, so my editing programs do most of the work.
And I am certainly happy to get the additional terms.

So I appreciate your help!

Neil