never received OEIS server autoreplies from past 2 submissions

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:47:28 CET 2008

I never received OEIS server autoreplies from my past 2 submissions.
I keep back-ups emailed to myself. Just wondering if there's another
server glitch, or njas just overwhelmed again with the plethora of
submissions in the queue.

Neither was artificial, or from the top of my head; both cite
significant real Math papers. The more recent was only an hour ago, a
Comment on A053289.  The older was 16 Feb 2008:

NEW SEQUENCE FROM Jonathan Vos Post

%I A000001
%S A000001 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1,
2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1,
1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 8, 1, 1, 1, 16, 1, 4, 1, 8, 1, 1, 9, 1
%N A000001 Index of the Hecke algebra in its saturation in End(J_0(n)).
%C A000001 A quantity that controls the relation between the modular
degree and congruences (the "congruence modulus"). This results in the
following table, which suggests that if p | a(n) is a prime, then p^2
| 4 * n,a fact closely related to what Ken Ribet proved at the Raynaud
birthday conference in Orsay a few years ago. Also, Mazur proved that
a(p) = 1 when p is prime.
%H A000001 William Stein, <a
href="http://modular.fas.harvard.edu/talks/paris-ihp-magma/mod/mod.pdf">Modular
Symbols, Modular Forms and Modular Abelian Varieties in MAGMA</a>, Two
Lecture IHP Minicourse: October 4–8, 2004, table p.54.
%H A000001 Yuri I. Manin, <a
href="http://www.uni-math.gwdg.de/tschinkel/cmi/manin.pdf">Iterated
Modular Symbols</a>.
%o A000001 (MAGMA) > function f(N)
    J := JZero(N);
    T := HeckeAlgebra(J);
    return Index(Saturation(T),T);
 end function;
> for N in [1..120] do print N, f(N); end for;
%O A000001 40,5
%K A000001 ,nonn,
%A A000001 Jonathan Vos Post (jvospost3 at gmail.com), Feb 16 2008

Dear Jonathan

You did not receive the automatic acjnowledgment because
you changed your email address.  You used jvospost3 at gmail.com,
whereas the address I have listed for you is jvospost2...