%C A135132 695 is only a probable prime(?)

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Feb 15 14:48:02 CET 2008

Neil,
The difference is that here the amounts are given in the %N.
So it is well defined, and the word "cents" is just a nice, motivating add-on.
In addition, "cents" is a generic term, not only used for US$ but also
for Euros etc.
None of my previous critics applies to this sequence.

Best regards,
Maximilian
PS: one main problem of the other sequence is that manifestly it is
not clear what "bank notes in common circulation" means.