A140731 and A140732 are the same sequence

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Jul 19 04:22:59 CEST 2008

Perhaps the original intention was to have the first of each pair in
A140731 and the second in A140732.  Even if it wasn't, it would
seem more consistent to do it that way.

There is an ambiguity here: is the sequence supposed to stop
when you reach 420, or do we continue with the reversed pairs
until each has been included twice?

In any event, it seems like this sequence violates the rule against
sequences depending on large, arbitrary constants.

And why on earth is there a cross-ref to the Fibonaccis?

Franklin T. Adams-Watters