2 things about the OEIS Welcome Page

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Thu Jun 5 10:23:13 CEST 2008

A script that does a wget (of the internal format as text),
and diffs with the last version would also do the job.
E.g. see
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id%3aA111111&p=1&n=10&fmt=3
Only the first few and the last line would have to be discarded.
Like this:

wget URL | grep -A999 '^%I' | grep -B999 '^%A' > bla
diff bla bla-old && some-alert-func

People "subscribing" this way will create a load by
page polling.  However, when a poll is done reasonably rare
(e.g. once a day) there should be no problem.

* Jonathan Sondow <jsondow at alumni.princeton.edu> [Jun 05. 2008 17:43]: