2 things about the OEIS Welcome Page

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 5 11:19:31 CEST 2008

The reason that "subscribe" and similar features do not work is that
the ATT server does not include the Last-Modified: header in serving
OEIS pages. This is not the case for all pages on that server,
so maybe there is some way to do it. The best chance would be an
ordinary URL (without the "?q..." stuff) for the raw text version of the sequence. Is there one?

Btw, since wget is mentioned I'll mention that "wget -S URL" is one
way to see the HTTP headers.

Brendan.

* Joerg Arndt <arndt at jjj.de> [080605 18:24]: