Happy Pi Day -- pi^n continued fraction array

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 17:58:45 CET 2008

--- Leroy Quet <q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com> wrote:
> By the way, is the table {T(m,n)} already in
> the
> EIS, where T(m,n) = the m'th term of the simple
> continued fraction of pi^n?

The terms Maximilian Hasler calculated for this
array jogged my memory. I swear I have seen this
table on-line recently, but I can't remember
where. (It is not as of yet in the EIS.)
If someone knows of where the reference is, could
they please submit the link to Neil to be
included in this sequence?

Thanks,
Leroy

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Dear Seqfans,  I'll be traveling for
much of the next 3 weeks and it may be
difficult to update the OEIS.
So by April 7 I'll be even more behind than
usual.

Incidentally I'm giving a talk about the OEIS at
the Univ. Pittsburgh on April 4 (Greg Constantine
is my host) in case there are any seqfans in
the neighborhood!

Neil