EricD/About Sequences equal?

Andrew Plewe aplewe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 19:29:25 CET 2008

When I did my duplicate hunting last year I skipped
over any set of duplicates that included crossrefs
and/or text that mentioned one was the same as the
other. I figured that those comments a.) were
sufficient to identify the duplication, and b.) there
may be a reason why the sequence was left in the
database. Anyways, I remember there being a good
number of these -- maybe on the order of 50 or 100
distinct sequences. Are those assumptions correct
(i.e., that those duplications have been left in the
database on purpose)?

    -Andrew Plewe-

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id%3AA084598%7Cid%3AA005266

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id:A084598|id:A005266