I'm still opposed to an OEIS wiki

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Thu May 8 21:18:15 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Ctibor.ZIZKA <Ctibor.ZIZKA at seznam.cz> wrote:

> I would agree with Neil's comment,
> my experience is the actual delay times
> are by far not so horrible as you stated.

They ARE horrible. In particular, the blackout periods of comments
non-acceptance that Neil periodically announces are horrible. I don't
blame Neil for that, he has been doing a hard job and devoting a lot
of his time to OEIS. But the truth is that Neil's overload, blackout
periods, and multi-months delay in OEIS updates all can be avoided if
OEIS is re-structured in an appropriate way. Sooner or later that
needs to be done.

Regards,
Max