Idea for OEIS plotting: Quasilog plots

David W. Wilson wilson.d at anseri.com
Wed May 28 14:43:54 CEST 2008

On second thought, I'm not so sure about this.

The current OEIS plots, both the standard and log plots, have equally-spaced
tick marks along both axes. The quasilog plot would require either
unequally-spaced tick marks or else equally-spaced tick marks at funky
nonstandard y-coordinate values. Depending on the plotting package, it might
not be up to either task.