[seqfan] Re: LRS formulas for n>=...?

rhhardin at att.net rhhardin at att.net
Sun Aug 2 21:04:47 CEST 2009

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/temp.txt is the current (unfinished, working)
collection of these sequences that the shell scripts have assembled out of
results so far.  Nearly done, I guess, though; with the recurrence
formulas still in.

The enumerations may take weeks, leaving time to set up the shell
scripts to produce EIS output from the ongoing computations.

rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)

From: Hagen von Eitzen <math at von-eitzen.de>