[seqfan] Re: moving to wiki

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Aug 26 22:41:08 CEST 2009

> I would like to be able to do minor corrections myself. On the other hand, I would like to be ab
> le to request a review of some sequences I submit, especially if I am not sure in my English def
> inition.
>
> Will this be possible?

Me:  changes will be made in a similar way to the way changes
are made to pages in the Wikipedia.

Any registered user will be able to propose changes,
but they won't become part of the permanent version of a page
until they are approved by an editor.

Just as in the Wikipedia, if you click the "history" tab,
you will see all the versions, starting at the beginning,
emphasing the current "permanent", or "approved" version, and then
showing further "waiting-to-be-approved" versions.

Neil