[seqfan] Re: moving to wiki

Anton Kulchitsky kulchits at arsc.edu
Thu Aug 27 00:22:36 CEST 2009

Neil,

what is the usage license of new wiki? Is this a public domain, a form
of wiki license or it is something else?

In the case of a peer-review publication, what kind of reference should
be made? I am also wondering if this is an AT&T sponsored project or it
is more like a community or public sites?

  Anton