[seqfan] Re: moving to wiki

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:01:19 CEST 2009

I too am warming up to this idea. But if there is going to the possibility
of "earning stripes" as David Wilson suggests, I would hope that
preliminaries to the awarding of stripes would include a verification of
math credentials. People earning stripes should have degrees and experience
in mathematics, and not be "teenagers with big egos and little common
sense." (Brandt)
Al