[seqfan] Re: On Formulas

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:30:17 CET 2009

Yes, of course, on the wiki this will (easily) be possible via a template, e.g.
{{formula | ogf= ... | egf= ... | rec = ... | direct=... }}

once again, either authors respect this formatting directive,
or we can write a bot scanning for "improperly edited" sequences
(e.g. where the fromula is given as
===Formula===
etc)
and doing the necessary changes automatically or semi-automatically.

Maximilian