[seqfan] Re: Boubaker sequences.

Andrew Weimholt andrew.weimholt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:06:00 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Maximilian Hasler
<maximilian.hasler at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: I somehow feel uneasy writing to the whole list,
> [...]
> I would appreciate very much if ongoing discussions on a particular
> subject (Boubaker poly. ; Florentinos(?) ; Deleting unworthy sequences
> ; ...) could be moved to a separate "channel" which interested people
> can join without bothering the whole list.

I don't quite understand why anyone would feel "bothered" by these discussions.
I personally, find them informative. I have been a seqfan subscriber
for several years now,
and most of what I have learned about OEIS standards and conventions comes from
these types of discussions (what is worthy/unworthy, what type of
information more
appropriately goes in comments vs titles, etc). New subscribers,
especially might benefit
from some of these discussions (better to learn what might get a
sequence deleted from
someone else's mistake than from you own).

Andrew