[seqfan] Ranking Sequences

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 23:35:05 CET 2009

I am starting a new thread based on this topic.

My 2 cents:

I don't know how changing how sequences are currently ranked would be necessarily beneficial, at least if there are not options available to OEIS users.
I personally would like to see other options available for how sequences may be ranked (options which can be chosen by users for any particular search).
For instance, by date first submitted (listed from oldest to newest, or from newest to oldest).
By date last updated.
By A number (either from smallest A number to largest, or from largest to smallest).
By number of links to or from sequence.
By size of the entries.
By number of references.
The current ranking system.