[seqfan] Re: help needed entering sequences from Iwan Jensen's home page

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:01:34 CET 2009

Hello Neil,

Jensen & al work seems to me of great relevance to the OEIS
being at the intersection of physics and combinatorics.

I am willing to help, but I think your input will be needed
to coordinate the effort.

There are already many url references to the OEIS on his web pages.

I noticed that one of the staircase polygon sequences was not in the OEIS.
I send it to you privately with a b-file.

I am proposing to look at all missing sequences and gfs in :

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0710/0710.4606v1.pdf

which complements and extend

 Exact generating function for 2-convex polygons
<http://stacks.iop.org/JPhysA/41/055001> arXiv:0805.1259.
<http://xxx.arxiv.org/abs/0805.1259>
W. R. G. James, I. Jensen and A. J. Guttmann, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor.
*41*055001 (2008) (26pp)

Is that ok or already undertaken by someone ?

If you have recommendations on the way we link to Jensen's pages,
I will be happy to follow them.

Olivier