[seqfan] Re: 14-hour period of lost submissions?

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:19:14 CET 2009

Correct.  I never received the auto email for this, which I
fortunately backed up in an email to myself.

%E A007323 Added one citation, as arXiv hotlink, and comment locating
it. [From Jonathan Vos Post (jvospost3(AT)gmail.com), Jan 11 2009]
%C A007323 Occurs in Blanco, Justo Puerto, p.6, with a(0) = 1
prepended, as Table 1: "Number of numerical semigroups with given
gender" where by "gender" they may mean "Genus." [From Jonathan Vos
Post (jvospost3(AT)gmail.com), Jan 11 2009]
%H A007323 Victor Blanco, Justo Puerto, <a
href="http://arxiv.org/abs/0901.1228">Computing the number of
numerical semigroups using generating functions</a>, Jan 9, 2009.