[seqfan] Re: A conjecture concerning connected rooted strength 1 Eulerian graphs with n nodes

Valery Liskovets liskov at im.bas-net.by
Fri Mar 13 10:02:55 CET 2009

In A007126, strength-1 means being a simple graph (i.e. without multiple
edges and loops). Cf. the description of A002854 (number of Euler graphs);
and the initial 1, 0, 1, 1, 6 can be easily verified.

Btw, there is a simple bijective transformation of arbitrary n-graphs into
rooted Eulerian (n+1)-graphs: add an external root-vertex and connect it
with the odd-valent vertices.

Valery Liskovets