[seqfan] Creighton Dement's "Floretions: Sights and Sounds" will screen this Wednesday

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:17:24 CET 2009

I have received over the Web all the way from Germany, Creighton Dement's
excellent film "Floretions: Sights and Sounds," in which not just the images
but even the music is based on floretion algebra. I will screen it this
Wednesday in the WSU College of Engineering's Danto Auditorium at 8 PM. I
foresee some of the engineering professors in attendance will inquire about
floretions; I plan to refer them to the OEIS for further information.

Al