[seqfan] Re: Creighton Dement's "Floretions: Sights and Sounds" will screen this Wednesday

Michael Porter ic_designer at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 03:48:10 CET 2009

I did an OEIS search on "floretion" and the first two pages consisted of: 1. sequences related to floretions with few references or links, and 2. big sequences like the prime numbers or the squares which have some note about floretions buried in them.  It wasn't very useful for someone looking to learn more about floretions.

Just my two cents....

- Michael