[seqfan] Meanwhile, something fringe...

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:38:56 CET 2009

Ah, the following page looks really enlightened.
"Emanation of The Solfeggio**":
http://www.ufowijzer.nl/tekstpagina/BurischSolfeggio3.html
(Note that it switches from Dutch to English quite soon.)
Don't ask me how I bumped into that page! But, surely, there must
be some inspiration sequence-wise in such a pot-pourri,
although I think we should definitely refrain from gematric sequences.

Should there be a category "fringe theories of everything"
in the new Wiki OEIS? (Certainly A092943 would need such a tag.)
I would have also some polynomial sequences from the Russian futurist
poet Velimir Khlebnikov, related to his highly original theories of time and
history.
E.g. see:
http://khlebnikov.info/works/123/the-tables-of-destiny-excerpts

(Note, that if you get instead Java(script?) source code, then just try
again.)

Cheers,

Antti