[seqfan] Re: floretion video / A108618

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:52:32 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM, <seqfan-request at list.seqfan.eu> wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:19:20 -0500
> From: Alonso Del Arte <alonso.delarte at gmail.com>
> Subject: [seqfan] Re: floretion video / A108618
> To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
>
> Well, Creighton, more people will watch it that way. Only three people
> showed up to the screening.

Well, maybe you don't have students that are enlightened/freak enough?
I like Creighton's video a lot, especially the dramatic music together
with a deep dive into the weirdness of all that platonic world.
BTW, How was that "jellyfish"-part made, at about the middle of video?

And I liked also your Ulam primes spiral video. Please keep on doing these,
both of you!

Moreover, is there a more high-res version of the floretion video than
what is at Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKL4Lkw-rU0
???

And what would be the best tool for doing a video with combinatorial trees
growing, branch by branch? Or various manifestations of Catalan structures
morphing into
each other?

Yours,

Antti