[seqfan] Re: floretion video / A108618

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:44:49 CET 2009

Both the combinatorial tree growth and the Catalan structure morphs sound
like excellent ideas for videos. Perhaps Blender could do something like
that. To draw it in Photoshop (which is what I used for the Ulam spiral
video) would probably be too laborious.

Al

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Antti Karttunen <antti.karttunen at gmail.com