[seqfan] Re: detective work related to Creighton Dement's "Floretions"

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:07:29 CET 2009

In getting ready to present Creighton's film at the WSU College of
Engineering, I stumbled across a book on the Web that reminded me of some of
the early texts on the Mandelbrot set. I didn't have time to read it in any
great detail, but it seemed to me to be a draft not yet ready for public
consumption, but finished enough for review by other experts in the field.

Al