[seqfan] Re: A006451 = n such that n*(n+1)/2+1 is square?

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Oct 14 04:38:38 CEST 2009

I haven't been following this discussion, but I did see
this question:

> One could in principle trace this back via page A.490 of the Plouffe thesis
(as available from the OEIS link), if it would be clear which journal TR
is (Transcations of the Am. Math Soc?, but this does not have anything
on page 73 of its July 1973 issue related to diophantine equations.).

"TR" = Technology Review (see the list of abbreviations
in the 1995 Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences)

Neil