[seqfan] Re: A006451 = n such that n*(n+1)/2+1 is square?

Alexander Povolotsky apovolot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:50:24 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb at nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:28:40 -0400
Subject: Re: OEIS's A006451 = n such that n*(n+1)/2+1 is square?
I do indeed edit puzzle corner for tech review.  Do you know the issue
of tech review where this was mentioned.  If not, can you point me at
the msg where tech review is mentioned.  Perhaps there are enough search
terms there for me to find it.  I do have all the columns I wrote (40+
years) and for the last few decades there were written electronically
using beautiful text files so are searchable.

allan