[seqfan] Re: Integers formed by concatenating primes

Michael Porter ic_designer at verizon.net
Fri Oct 16 08:13:20 CEST 2009

Seems like a good suggestion.  But the single-base version might be useful as well.

I have a newbie question: how does a potential author (me) determine if a sequence is "important enough" to include in the database?  Are there guidelines?  Has a sequence ever been deleted because it's uninteresting or spam-like?

Most of the sequences I've thought of are already in the database, and I haven't found any that I could say are worthless, so whatever we're doing is working....

Michael Porter