[seqfan] Re: Switching Binary Digits And Runs Of Digits

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 15:26:48 CEST 2009

Since there seems to be limited interest in this, I will ask a simple question -- or at least it must be simple, but I have been having a little trouble with it.

Can you, alternating the transforms below (and starting either with A or with B), convert:

010011000111
to its reflection
111000110010 ?

This should be relatively easy.

Thanks,
Leroy Quet

[ ( [ ([( [ ( ([[o0Oo0Ooo0Oo(0)oO0ooO0oO0o]]) ) ] )]) ] ) ]