[seqfan] author field

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 16:16:12 CET 2009

Dear SeqFans,

Looking at the wiki page of a sequence, I realized that the author field became bold and bothers me more than before. Very often people who submit a sequence are not the authors of the sequence.

For example, I submitted the sequence http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A122726 of sociable numbers. This is a very old sequence, it was just missing in the OEIS. And, of course, Fibonacci is the author of the Fibonacci sequence.

On the other hand, most of my sequences I invented myself.

So I suggest to change the author field to "author/submitter".

Tanya