[seqfan] Re: author field

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Oct 28 16:39:47 CET 2009

Tanya said:
> I suggest chnaging the author field to "Author/Submitter"

"Submitter" is rather an ugly word - I would
prefer "Author/Contributor" or "Author/Contributed by"

In the same spirit, "Extensions" (for the %E lines) should
really be "Edits/Extensions"

Also "Program" (for %o lines) should really
be "Other programs"  or "Programs in other languages"
where "other" means neither Maple nor Mathematica

Of course we could also distinguish programs
in the other principal languages like C, Pari, Magma, etc.,
but that would require a lot more work. (At present these
are all lumped together in %o lines)

Neil