[seqfan] Re: author field

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Oct 28 20:27:06 CET 2009

I also like contributor.

----
This verifies my impression that Pari is now in the same category as
Mathematica and Maple as far as frequency of use.  If there are going
to be any languages with special lines for that kind of program, it
seems to me that Pari ought to be one of them.

If anything, I think Pari is probably now the most used.  People have
been adding Maple and Mma programs to the database considerably longer
than Pari programs, yet Pari has caught up in total number of programs.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters