[seqfan] Re: OEIS in Science News: OEIS help in a scientific discovery

Alexander P-sky apovolot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 03:23:38 CEST 2010

I think that OEIS, context wise, stands much much better chances than
OED to assist in scientific discovery - especially if more efforts
will be applied to find all existing (but not found yet) inter
relationships between sequences in OEIS.

BTW, in the private email exchange with David Applegate, Don Morrison
and me, Neil recently stated that very soon he will post a message to
the Sequence Fanatics Discussion mailing list,  where he will outline
how inter relationships between sequences in OEIS could be researched.
I am looking forward to see what Neil has in mind.

ARP