[seqfan] Re: OEIS license: CC by-sa option?

peter.luschny peter.luschny at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:05:35 CET 2010

> One option under discussion is the "Creative Commons Attribution-Share
> Alike" ("CC by-sa" for short) which is the license used by Wikipedia:
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

I am in favour of 'cc by-nc-sa', same on attribution and share alike
as "cc by-sa" but for non-commercial use.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

The reason? I hate to see the Bernoulli and the Euler numbers
squeezed in between advertisements for hamburgers and for 'singles'
looking for dates. Jakob und Leonhard haben das nicht verdient! :)

What I am describing is what I see right now when I look on the
page for 'Bernoulli number' on answers.com; the entry in between
is copied from Wikipedia.

Peter