[seqfan] Re: Do emirpimes with leading zeroes count?

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:30:44 CET 2010

I stopped with Cf. A114015 Quaternary emirpimes, in Jun 13 2006
because of the "less" keyword.

	EXTENSIONS

1102 inserted by R. J. Mathr, Dec 22 2010 -- note that he
typographically shrank his name.

I am grateful, of course, for the correction and Maple.

Dr. Del Arte is quite right to raise this question.

-- Jonathan Vos Post