[seqfan] Re: New pseudosquares and pseudocubes found: to which OEIS seq are these additions

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:14:20 CET 2010

Charles Greathouse should never apologize to me.  He's done
extraordinary, outstanding work, and I expect to coauthor a journal
paper with him, on Decimal Goedelization. As in A100200  Decimal
Goedelization of antitheorems from propositional calculus, in Richard
Schroeppel's metatheory of A101273; and related seqs.

In this case, numbers do appear, and only later formally in print, so
it would be appropriate to add that citation.

Thank you again!

-- Prof. Jonathan Vos Post