[seqfan] summer hours

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Tue Jun 1 02:37:56 CEST 2010

Dear Seq Fans,  I just got caught up with all submissions
(including a b-file with 90 terms of A177834 from Martins Opmanis)

In the next couple of months I won't have so
much time for the OEIS (keeping up with 200 messages a day
is almost a full-time job), so let me urge everyone
to hold off on new sequences and updates until the wiki
is running (I hope this will happen soon)

 Best regards
 			 Neil

 Neil J. A. Sloane
 AT&T Shannon Labs, Room C233,
 180 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971
 Email: njas at research.att.com
 Office: 973 360 8415; fax: 973 360 8178
 Home page: http://www.research.att.com/~njas/