[seqfan] Re: Unique Products Regarding Binary Matrices

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 17:13:02 CEST 2010

Yes, a(9) of my sequence is >=16 because of rotations, reflections, and flipping of digits.

I too have been able to get 16 unique products. But getting those last 2 products to differ is a *little* tricky, perhaps, if possible.

I posted the 9-by-9 problem to sci.math and rec.puzzles (in the guise of black stones and white stones on a grid). I will report back here if anything develops there.

Thanks,
Leroy Quet

[ ( [ ([( [ ( ([[o0Oo0Ooo0Oo(0)oO0ooO0oO0o]]) ) ] )]) ] ) ]