[seqfan] Re: web changes (AT) by @ and publishes e-mails

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Wed Jun 30 19:18:15 CEST 2010

Carl Linderholm had an amusing chapter "Guess the Next Number" tests in _Mathematics Made Difficult_
and came down on polynomial extrapolation as showing truest intelligence,
because  it is much simpler, it is easier to use, and it is a more general method.

Then settled on random as even better.

 rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)