[seqfan] any progress?

Klaus Brockhaus klaus-brockhaus at t-online.de
Sat Mar 6 18:55:07 CET 2010

Seqfans,

among the recent additions there are again may sequences (I counted more
than 30), submitted during the last quarter of February and waiting in
the queue when (March 03) I posted "A172043 and many more" giving a list
of about a dozen useless example lines, which could be added to that
list. Because of their submission date they could not yet be influenced
by that posting and Charles Greathouse's remark " My favorite part is
the redundancy of "n = k, a(k) = foo" ".

I do hope that the author will do something concerning those lines,
preferably delete them, and that some revisions are already in the queue.

Apparently it has to be said somewhere, that leaving the example,
formula, references ... boxes of the SubmitN page empty is not
punishable, and that filling them with redundancies or other things that
are of no use to the reader is undesirable.

Sequential greetings,

          Klaus