[seqfan] Re: gentle reminder

Klaus Brockhaus klaus-brockhaus at t-online.de
Sun Mar 7 22:21:22 CET 2010

We're not going to have rules, we're having rules - for OEIS, not for outside use.

The inconsistency of "the OEIS uses U.S. spelling" and
"a period should be followed by a space..." is an amusing
faux pas committed by Neil. Let's adopt Zak's proposal and
replace "U.S." with "US". Then everything is fine.